Terms and Conditions
Shipping / Payment / Guarantee / Terms and Conditions:
1. All bearded dragons are shipped next day delivery.
2. Shipping cost is a Flat $55 Rate for Fedex Priority Overnight
3. If more than one bearded dragon is purchased, and all can fit in one box,
shipping will only be charged once.
4. A tracking number will be provided once the shipping label is created.
5. A signature will not be required for delivery. If you aren’t home when the
bearded dragon is delivered, all guarantee is void.
6. Shipping is a 3rd party cost. If a return/refund is necessary, the shipping payment is on you. The cost of shipping will be deducted from the full price. (Ex. If the animal is $255 and shipping is $55, then $200 would be refunded to you.) Shipping cost may or may not be your responsibility if the dragon must be shipped back, depending on individual circumstances.
The breeder reserves the right to decide who must cover shipping.
7. All bearded dragons must be paid for completely before shipped.
8. Payment is through PayPal, or where special arrangements made before hand, please contact me first. Payment plans may be offered on an individual basis and are entirely up to the breeder. If a payment plan is agreed upon, an agreed upon non-refundable deposit must be paid before the hold will be placed. The non-refundable deposit will go towards the full price of the dragon.
9. We guarantee our bearded dragons to arrive alive and healthy.
10. If there are any problems or concerns, contact us within 24 hours of the delivery. We will try out best to help. No returns, trades, or refunds are accepted after 14 days.
11. If a refund is necessary, the bearded dragon must be returned.
12. If a bearded dragon dies and trade/refund is requested, proof of death must be provided.
13. A picture of the setup and questioning may be required to determine
cause of health issue/death.
14. We reserve the right to not refund/trade if we see fit.
15. Refunds will be determined on individual basis.
16. We cannot guarantee how a particular animal will look or behave as it grows and ages. This includes size, color, possible imperfections, as well as temperament.
17. WARNING: Bearded dragons, like many reptiles, do carry salmonella. It is important to sanitize your hands before and after handling. Bearded dragons also carry intestinal parasites such as coccidia. These are normally present in safe amounts that should not harm your dragon. However, stress such as relocation may cause parasite levels to increase and affect the heath of your dragon. It is up to you to recognize the signs and take your bearded dragon to the vet if needed for proper medication. Do NOT deworm your dragon unless a reptile vet deems it necessary, as it can cause more harm than good.
Please contact the breeder if you have further questions.
18. We are not responsible for any illness or injury to yourself and/or others should
you choose to purchase a bearded dragon.
19. Make sure you do your research before purchasing a bearded dragon.
20. Bearded dragons are sold first come first serve. That means that even if you are talking to me about a dragon, if someone else pays for the dragon it is officially sold. No dragon is considered sold without some form of agreed upon payment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
21. We Ship Monday thru Thursday.
22: **** If temperatures in your areas are too cold or under threat of extreme weather, we will not ship until reasonable weather conditions prevail. Heat packs will be provided under special circumstances. If you have purchased a dragon and shipping weather conditions are unfavorable, we are happy to postpone shipping until conditions are reasonable, or issue you a refund.
We here at Full Spectrum Dragons take great care and delight in each and everyone of our dragons. Not just in the strong genes that our dragons originate from, but also perfect colors, traits, and morphs. All breeders are holdbacks originally purchased by us from the worlds most reputable breeders. Our ultimate goal you may ask? To create the perfect dragon morphs, patters, colors, and most of all; to breed and produce top tier lizards for all Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. We continually strive to fulfill both yours and our expectations in the field of raising these beautiful creatures for all to enjoy. Please feel free to come to us with any questions or concerns you may have, big or small. We’re happy to discuss anything from husbandry to genetics. Here are a few websites that may be useful tools for you in understanding more about Bearded Dragon requirement such as housing, diet, breeding, handling, and general care.
Please use the following links to research basic Bearded Dragon husbandry for yourself. If you can not find the answers to your questions there, then we would be happy to answer them for you, or direct you to the proper information.
Feel free to email or message me on facebook! I will get back to you with any questions as as I can!